AMI Webinar: Legacy after Covid: a new dawn or another false start?
Date: Friday 15th October
Time: 11am (UK) 12noon (CET)
Legacy after Covid: a new dawn or another false start?
The meetings industry has been talking about legacy for years now, but a report last year suggested there was very little agreement on what it meant. In this webinar, we ask if the pandemic has helped define what we mean by the term and to what extent it resonates with associations themselves. As countries start to lift restrictions on meeting in-person will this be a watershed moment for legacy – and if so, who should be driving the legacy agenda: cities, convention bureaux, or associations?
- What is legacy and does it matter?
- Who benefits: the city, the association, residents? All three?
- Does it matter more after Covid-19?
- How do you measure legacy?
- Will legacy impact the bidding process?
- Where to start on legacy?
AMI Editor and Editorial Director,
Northstar Meetings Group – UK
Copenhagen Legacy Lab
Intellectual Capitals and The Iceberg
Copyright ©2021 All rights reserved. Northstar Travel Media Ltd, The Epworth, 25 City Road, London EC1Y 1AA, United Kingdom