Deal of the day: Cvent offers free training to eventprofs
Meetings and events technology-provider, Cvent, has announced it is offering all of its certifications and training programmes to all event professionals, free of charge.
The company announced it has already trained and certified more than 20,000 event professionals worldwide, 1,600 of them hailing from the UK and Europe.
“In early March, when the global pandemic really began to impact those in the meetings, events, and hospitality industries, we were looking for opportunities to not just give back, but provide support in a way that could facilitate an even stronger industry post-pandemic,” said Cvent CMO, Patrick Smith.
“In times like these, it’s critical that we all find ways to lift each other up, support our communities, and work towards a brighter future, and we’re committed to doing exactly that. We’re extremely proud to offer our industry-leading certifications and learning opportunities to all meeting, event, and hospitality professionals at no cost to them.
“Our goal is to train and certify tens of thousands of industry professionals, giving them the tools and skills they need to more quickly bounce back once things start to go back to normal – boosting not only their confidence and careers but also the industry at-large.”
Typically, it would cost an individual around £1,400 to be trained across the entire Cvent platform. However, until 31 August, those looking to boost their skillset and enhance their professional ability can access the following certifications, free of charge:
- Event Management Certification
- Event Management Advanced Certification
- Mobile Event App Certification
- Venue Sourcing Certification
- Virtual Events (training course starting July 8th, certification to follow)
- Coming soon: Certifications for Hybrid Events, Event Marketing, and for Social Tables – Cvent’s event diagramming and seating tool
- Cvent Supplier Network Certification
- Coming soon: Cvent Event Diagramming Certification
Find more information about the training and certifications here.
Published Date: 07/07/2020